Come see Ted Dabrowski debate former state Sen. Dan Biss on the progressive tax at Stevenson High School on March 4th.
Illinois enacting a progressive tax is like Sears attempting a turnaround by hiking prices. The tax will only make Illinois’ falling home values and record out-migration worse.
- Date: Wed, March 4, 2020
- Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (doors open at 6:30 PM)
- Location: Stevenson High School, 1 Stevenson Drive, Room 2104, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
REGISTRATION ENCOURAGED: GET TICKETS HERE
Read all about how the progressive income tax will only damage Illinois further:
- If the wealthy flee, ordinary Illinoisans will be left holding the progressive tax bag
- Don’t be fooled by claims that a progressive tax would mean property tax relief
- Illinois enacting a progressive tax is like Sears attempting a turnaround by hiking prices
- Pritzker’s progressive tax push: A guide for the ordinary Illinoisan