Ted was on the Illinois Channel last week taking a look at what happened to Illinois in 2019 and what the state needs to do to make 2020 a better year.
Read more about Illinois’ many problems:
- New IRS data release: Record losses of taxable income and taxpayers for Illinois
- Searching for common sense, regulation reduction and cost cutting in IL’s 255 new laws
- The Roaring Twenties Begin Again in Illinois. Well, Actually…
- New Laws 2020: Illinois laws that take effect January 1
- Illinois enacting a progressive tax is like Sears attempting a turnaround by hiking prices