http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x450316763/Proponents-say-support-building-for-a-graduated-income-tax-in-Illinois?zc_p=0

Claim they have 150,000 signatures for the required amendment of the Illinois Constitution.

And proponents claim this will mean a tax cut for 94% of us! Soak the remaining 6% for the hundreds of billions we need. Anybody done the math on what that means per household?  We have here.