Ted was on NBC 5 talking to Mary Ann Ahern about the consequences of the teachers strike. He warned Chicagoans that the contract Mayor Lightfoot and the CTU agreed to will only accelerate Chicago’s decline towards insolvency.
Read more details about the strike and Chicago’s financial crisis:
- Wirepoints’ speech to the City Club of Chicago: “By focusing on Chicago’s one-year budget, it’s like we’re treating an intensive care patient with an aspirin.”
- Lightfoot’s budget won’t stop Chicago’s downward spiral
- Chicago teachers strike: Why is no one talking about pensions?
- Here is the list of benefits Mayor Lightfoot is offering to the teachers’ union and why it’s terrible for Chicagoans
- Why Chicago’s Lightfoot should push for a pension amendment, not tax hikes