“It’s crystal clear now from all kinds of evidence that BLM is a Marxist, antisemitic, anti-family violent organization. The individuals who have their BLM signs in their yards, what are they thinking? Some of these may be well-intentioned people, but they’re just not paying attention to what the organization is really about.”
“Some say ‘its the movement I support, its just a phrase, I don’t care about the organization.’ But that’s the problem, by using that phrase, you are supporting that organization, giving them credibility.”
Read more about the violence in Chicago and BLM:
- Dear Black Lives Matter Supporters, Chicago’s Latest Riot is on You
- Mayor Lightfoot doesn’t get it. A broke Chicago can’t ‘eliminate inequalities’ or ‘expand opportunities.’
- UPDATED: Public Forums and the First Amendment: Can Streets be Painted with Black Lives Matter Messaging?
- On This Independence Day, Commit Never to Kneel Before the Looming Tyranny
- Where’s the Omelet? Black Lives Matter Chicago Answers George Orwell’s Question